E-MAIL $ BILL!

E-MAIL $ BILL: Any suggestions, requests or inquiries about advertising can be sent to dollarbill@nyc.rr.com.


The content of this blog is purely for entertainment purposes and in no way promotes any illegal activities between

buyer and seller. Mutual arrangements are for companionship and time spent only.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

PHOTOSHOP ME NOT


For a while I was truly impressed by the photographers who have been shooting Korean massage parlor girls. I mean...they make them all look like Playboy bunnies. But lately, I've noticed that the photoshop work can detract from a pretty girl's true beauty and essence. 

So while visiting GOLDEN ASIAN (646-391-2639) today I was introduced to the spinner of your (and my) dreams. This girl is a serious cutie (with a phat little booty)! My first reaction was...she needs a normal picture right here and now to capture just how captivating the girl really is in person because I have a feeling that the super photoshopped pix I hadn't even seen yet will be a huge disappointment.

Well...my intuition was correct! When I got home and went to their site to download her images, I saw nothing of the charm I experienced live. While her photographer is professional enough, he or she completely missed the point. Worse...by the lighting, I could tell it's the same individual who shot AMI...yet another example of the photographer's inability to catch the subject's charms.

So...two messages: First, this photographer is not happening. Girls...find somebody else! And more important...MIO is a treasure who  by the way...will only be in the USA for another two weeks. I highly recommend checking her out. Now here's one of her crappy photos which doesn't even begin to do the girl justice.




P.S. I've already written about the big bust news - and I ain't talkin' 44FFF's! I'll post it on top later today!

29 comments:

  1. Same pics of her have been on the Asian Models site for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My understanding is that Asian Models has been sold and is in disarray from being mismanaged by their phone girl.

      Delete
  2. Makes sense, "Vivian" is now "Mina" at Rose House. Looks like they are all bailing ship. Just want to see where Bonnie ends up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idk that pic looks kinda good to me and I don't even like kmps

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey db, are kmp safe to visit during super week?
    last night a korean owned spot were busted on 37th and 6th ave.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a druggy outcall. Thats what is in that building. See tomorrows post.

      Delete
    2. hi dollar bill, the bust on 6th ave 37th st last night was for sex trafficking, i have a serious question, i am very worried because i was in that same building a day before on a tuesday afternoon, had a session there, and i used my cell phone to book the session, would the police trace and look for me?

      Delete
    3. So here's a sentence probably never seen on your blog: Wow, that's a really big bust!

      Delete
  5. DB with all the photoshopping I have to say it's been hit or miss at kmps for me. From your lists what KMPs would you say avoid heavy photoshopping the most?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LE seems to be here to make some flashy headlines and justify their jobs. I'd guess NYC/NJ is a hot zone right now.

    ps; that photo makes me interested in Mio. Each to his own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would they go after the john's?

      Delete
  7. hey bill http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/bust-takes-operators-multimillion-dollar-drug-prostitution-ring-article-1.1596332

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea, looks like the bust was a decent size. A lot of korean guys got arrested, probably out call. Stay safe guys.

    http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/30/us/super-bowl-prostitution-drug-ring/index.html?c=mobile-homepage-t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a lot of korean girls with very familiar names too

      never understood why they allowed those commercials on tv?

      Delete
  9. You got to be kidding right? Bill is suppose to tell you which one of his advertisers not to go to?

    ReplyDelete
  10. ask any working gal, NYC is their ATM, no need to get Xtra greedy during superbowl week or shit like that happens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd been under investigation for a year or more. LE busts now to send a Superbowl week message.

      Delete
    2. and that message is? (more football related concussions, less nice noggin?)

      Delete
    3. Without Photoshop and photo editing software everybody would look like Willie Nelson. You need photo editing software to put a freaking picture on the web.

      You should all send roses to Adobe for taking those zits off your phat asses and making you look 10 years younger.

      I do!

      Delete
  11. I saw Mio at models. She was a lot of fun, great session!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. god dam i wanted to go check out that new chick at rosehouse now i aint goin neer the fukkin kmp's in the city for at least 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You understand that who got busted was an Asian drug-dealing outcall. Very different from KMP incalls. I won't go into the reasons why.

      Delete
    2. You shouldn't go into the reasons why, as you probably had no dealings with them.

      One person that should be blabbing is edwin (cantinflas), he did have dealings with them I think.

      Delete
    3. I was referring to the relative MO's of Asian outcall versus incall - and not the specific entity which got arrested. Chances are good I did deal with whoever those owners were at some point. And why would Cantinflas blab if he did know them? I think you're trying to say that he's a more influential guy than I am. Yawn!

      Delete
  13. DADA!!!! is that our DADA??? I thought she went under, guess she went outcall...and got outed.... bummer. liked her.... a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guessing there are more than one Dada's and Jasmines and Tinas, but ya never know.

      Delete
  14. I really hope I'm wrong but that may have been our Dada. Phone goes straight to voicemail and no return text.

    ReplyDelete

Entertainment
www.allawebbhotell.com