E-MAIL $ BILL!

E-MAIL $ BILL: Any suggestions, requests or inquiries about advertising can be sent to dollarbill@nyc.rr.com.


The content of this blog is purely for entertainment purposes and in no way promotes any illegal activities between

buyer and seller. Mutual arrangements are for companionship and time spent only.

Friday, February 7, 2014

IS IT LIVE OR IS IT MEMOREX? IT'S ELLA…THAT'S FOR SURE!


Fake names for Korean girls can be surprisingly repetitious (if I see one more Sha Sha I think I'm gonna kill myself)! Anyway…here's one they've never used before. Her name is ELLA as in…she'll make you one lucky fella! Check her out. She's yet another new girl at SECRET DIARY (917-531-1867). I'd like to do a chest bump with her after scoring a touchdown! Ooops! Forgot! Football season is over!



5 comments:

  1. Hey db looks like secret diary has a stellar line up, is the price structure the same as blue Angel, asian paradise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you good sir, you have been a truly informative ambassador to the sport. Truly no one out matches your site. I've been a fan of your blog since about sept and wish I had given it a chance sooner, I love how the site is about helpful info not back and forth bitching like other sites. Thanks once again

      Delete
  3. Looks like Jolie's twin. Wow Def have to check her out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone tried Ella? Compared to Jolie does she provide same excellent service as Jolie?

    ReplyDelete

Entertainment
www.allawebbhotell.com